- Do not have the most up-to-date databases to do the job? On numerous occasions we’ve known people who’ve been arrested recently and it isn’t on these sites. Not only do we have the best databases but we also confirm our information other ways.
- Do not go back farther than 7 years? If someone was charged with raping someone 8 years ago, wouldn’t you want to know?
- Do not provide information on whether the person was convicted? While most people who get arrested ultimately get convicted, that’s not always the case. Do you want to get sued for denying someone a job or rental because some outfit said they were convicted when they weren’t?
- Do not provide any details about arrests, just list the charge? There’s a big difference between being charged with theft because you forgot something was in your cart at WalMart and being charged with reaching over and stealing money right out of the cashiers cash drawer. We are usually able to provide documents of the actual arrest.
- Do not provide information on whether someone is still on parole or probation? Do you want parole officers showing up at your business or property to check on an employee or tenant?
These are just some of the problems with most companies and websites. Dave Culbreth Investigations has real – highly trained – people doing the research AND double-checking the information.
. . .